Saturday, January 24, 2009

The reason for my turn around

So, after writing the last post, I decided I should give credit where credit is due for my mysterious turn around. It all started, one rainy Saturday in Logan (mind you a rainy Saturday in January- how bizarre). My dear husband had planned a "date" snowmobiling trip up to Tony's Grove that morning, but when he awoke to the rain, knowing that I am a fair-weathered snowmobiler, he lovingly gave me the option to not go. Wanting to go play with my husband, but deep down not wanting to go snowmobiling in either a rain storm or snow blizzard, I lovingly told him I would make banana pancakes for him and stay here in a warm apartment while he went out and played. That is how it all started. Once he was gone (which as of right now that I am writing this post, is still gone) I started looking at all of my friend's blogs- Meg's, Kara's (both Farnsworth & Smith), Heidi's etc. I started thinking to myself "These guys have cute blogs, that have been updated recently why shouldn't I?" So with the inspiration of their blogs, I have set myself to updating pictures and posts! Yippee! Thanks Sterling and everybody else!

9 comments:

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Well I personally, am thrilled at your new leaf that you're turning over. I love reading and seeing what my friends are up to. Can't wait to see what the Fife's have up-and-coming.

DeeAura said...

You ARE alive! :) Good. I'll be glad to see updates of your life. :)

Unknown said...

Glad to know you are still doing well. I was starting to give up on you! ;) The blog looks very cute too.

Meagan said...

Yeah... I am glad that you are coming back into the blogging world. How is Logan??? We need to come up and go to a game sometime, well have to figure out a time to come up.

Corinne Beede said...

It's about time!!! hehe! I have you guys on my list of friends and check your blog often, so it's great to see you back on the band wagon! Although, I guess I don't have room to talk because I'm not that great at updating mine! But I'm glad to see you back! We'll have to get together sometime soon!

Corinne Beede said...

Oh! And I really like your background! It's way cute!

Rachel said...

now we know the real reason! i would have stayed home too :)

DeeAura said...

This is a very nice turn around you've started, Alex.... :) haha. Hope things are going well for you guys!

Bry n Dani Family said...

Yea! I'm excited to see more frequent posts from you guys. At least it will let us all know how frequent Sterling is out snowmobiling!