Sunday, September 7, 2008

Picture Update

There are a couple updates to make you all aware of. On August 24 we posted pictures of Tristan with an open invitation to send us more pictures we could include at a later date. The later date is here and there are a lot more pictures to be seen in the slide show. Please feel free to scroll on down to Aug 24 and have a look.

Also, this weekend Alex and I got a chance to go visit Grace, the newest of the Hogge grand babies. We took a bunch of pictures and posted them in the "New Niece" post published Sept 2.

2 comments:

The Cassity's said...

Hey Alex, I found your blog on Kara's and I wanted to say hi. It's been a long time since I have seen you and I am glad I found your blog. I'll check again soon, Ashley Chatelain Cassity

Justin said...

So I felt pretty guilty last night so I thought I better post a comment:) Your blog is very fun Justin made the comment "when Sterling does something he gets real into it and he does a great job at it." Looks like he was right! Hope to see you guys again soon. Breanne Ps Alex you do a great job too If I were you I wouldn't write too often hold off as long as you can or you will get stuck doing it when the fun wears off lol :)