Thursday, September 11, 2008

Facials- ooohhahhhh

I just thought I should write about my newest experience- a full-on, full hour facial. This has got to be one of the most relaxing things ever! As a wedding gift, my good friends Emily and Danielle gave me a gift certificate to the Kutting Edge Salon & Spa in Logan. They justified that it was for both me and Sterling because "a happy Alex makes a happy Sterling!" (those were their exact words!) :) So today I went and used the certificate- WOW- all I can say was that it was very relaxing and rejuvenating! You would think that by the name 'facial' it would mean just a face massage/cleaning or at least that is what I thought. Well I was wrong- it included not only the most relaxing face massage, but also chest, neck, arms, shoulders, hands, back, feet and lower leg massage! It was all really, really nice. Probably my two favorite things (if it is possible to even choose!) were the foot massage that included putting my feet in little heaters after they were thoroughly moisturized and massaged, and the hot wash cloths on my face that were used right after each phase. I am now a believer and would recommend getting a facial to everyone. I am not a very high maintenance person and quite frankly I would have a hard time paying that much money often, but for all of you out there who are male and trying to find a gift for a wife or girlfriend, a facial would be an excellent choice!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am right there with ya! Jon got me one for our anniversaries one year, and it was heaven!!

DeeAura said...

Dang it. Now I want a facial and a massage instead of being here at work. :)

Meagan said...

I have to agree with ya. I got a facial in Florida and it was so so so so so nice. I am glad that you got to go and relax and get all pampered, it is so nice to have time to your self.

Rachel said...

Well I heard this weekend that you don't even need to go to a spa to get facials manicures pedicures, etc. Just call Caitlin! That's what mac does :)........interesting!!

The Obergs said...

what the heck Alex!? i had no idea that you had a blog. Welcome! Let's become blogging buddies, haha. lifeinlogan.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Sterling Fife is married?!?! Holy cow it's been way too long! Congratulations!!! Your wife is beautiful! Our blog is set to private so if you want to see it just shoot me an email at jackieleishman at yahoo dot com. So good to see what you're up to!