Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a while since either Sterling or I have posted anything because we have been super busy! To start off the busy list, Sterling got a job- yippee! He is now employed at Quansys Biosystems here in Logan. He is the lead Engineer over production which equates to he has to make sure the machine is working properly and giving the results they want. He is enjoying it so far and has already come up with some good ideas of how they can improve their system. They have only about 20-25 employees, which he likes because it hasn't quite turned into corporate America and becuase there is a lot of room for growth. This has been keeping him busy during the day and lately it seems like there is always something that needs to be done at night. This is just a quick run down with hopefully more posts about them later on with pictures:
1. My sister Chelsea got married to her high school sweethart Brandon Tracy on Sept. 13- it was a fabulous day- we couldn't have asked for better weather!
2. We went camping with our friends Justin and Breanne and their cute kids Jaden, Jackson and Jace up to Sunrise Campground (right by the scenic look-out over Bear Lake)
3. USU game vs. Idaho! Yes, my Aggies did win and we got to watch it from the first row at the 40 yard line and in the ARS suite at the new north endzone complex! How exciting! We had a blast, so thanks to my boss and his wife for inviting us!
4. Sterling helped the High Priests in our ward with Sacrament Meeting at the hospital on Sunday and then give blessings at the hospital on Monday.
5. Planning and preparations for Sterling's BIG 30th Birthday- yes he is old! (I have to put that in just to tease him, but really he is just my handsome-husband-who-I-just-can't-get-enough-of! His birthday was on Wed. Sept. 24th and we had some of his friends and his brother over for cake and homemade ice cream- yum yum! His friends are all so nice and we had a lot of fun! Thanks guys!
6. Sky View High School Homecoming Parade (ARS loves parades!)
Now that I look at my list, it really doesn't seem that busy, but I promise we haven't been neglecting the blog on purpose!

8 comments:

Ben said...

Finally an update... kind of. Get a job and suddenly you "don't have any time" ;)? Congrats on the new job and entering the world of earning amigo money.

Donene said...

Yea! I am glad to hear that Sterling got a job, congratulations Sterling it is good that you can join the working force and all of your hard work in school is paying off. Sounds like you both have been busy!

McKenna said...

So Stew...when I said you should marry a model I didn't realize you took me so seriously! Alex, you are kind-of gorgeous. Or not kind-of...more "all the way gorgeous". I found a link for your blog on Jackie's page and I'm thrilled! You guys look SO happy! It's been fun to read about you. And ps...I think you could identify your nephew as a "Fife" from a mile away! He's adorable. If you're interested, we are over at
http://christiansencrew.blogspot.com/ (the address will be useful in case you have no idea who this is :)

Rachel said...

Yea, Sterling got a job! We are happy it is in Logan :)
So did you check and see if we sent you a card for your wedding like 5 months ago?!! :)

The Cassity's said...

I saw your sister's wedding announcement at my parent's house. I grew up with Brandon in my neighborhood and can't believe he is old enough to be married. Sounds like life has been busy.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

*You are invited... to the annual Christmas Eve Party!!* Details on Kourtney & Nate's Blog

Ben and Camille said...

Hey Alex! It's Ben! Found your blog through Kara's so we added you to ours. Glad you have a blog, it's a great way to keep up with friends. Sounds like you guys are doing great!

Marie said...

Stew! I found your blog from Kennas! Congrats on your marriage! I agree with Mac, that she is BEAUTIFUL! And should she look familiar??? Anyway, so fun to see your pics and read about you guys! You look fabulously happy!
Taylor and I are in the Boise area in our first house. Our little boy, Kellen is now three, and we had Baby Jane in Ocotber.
I see it's been months since you updated the blog, so when and if you see this, here's our blog address. :)
musicalmamma.blogspot.com