Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Niece!

I have a new niece! My oldest sister Jamie had Grace Lynn on Sunday August 31st! She was a healthy 7 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great (she had her by c-section). I have not yet seen her, but when I do, I'm sure there will be plenty of pics to post. Jamie said Emma is excited to have a new sister and just wants to hold her all the time! Yay for babies!

Speaking of births, Happy Birthday Chelsea (my younger sister) on Monday and Kenya (Shaylee's now 1 year old) on Tuesday!


4 comments:

Meagan said...

That is so exciting. Tell Jamie Congrats for me. I am glad that they are both healthy.

Sammy said...

YAY! congrats jaime! that is awesome, how fun, can't wait to see her.

Rachel said...

Well I am glad I can check out your blog so I can know when babies are born........congrats to Jamie and Jason, and emma too of course! HOpefully poor grace can handle the mothering of emma! We had to work on that with Kace at first.

Donene said...

That is exciting to have another neice, I can't wait to see pictures as well.