Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rob's Wedding

This weekend Alex and I attended the wedding of my good friends Rob and Carolyn. The ceremony was held in the David B. Haight alumni center at Utah State University. I got the assignment of taking video and I'm sure I did a good job. Well, I hope I did a good job and even if I didn't, the event was one worth remembering. At first I was having trouble conceptualizing the mood of the wedding because Rob wanted to play instrumental Metallica as prelude music and Carolyn was to walk down the isle to an Apocalyptica original. I kept asking Rob if Carolyn knew what kind of music he was selecting. He assured me she did and that he knew what he was doing. It turns out I lack vision. From my perspective everything went great. The weather couldn't have been better, the gardens were beautiful, the music was fantastic, and the ceremony was excellent. Thank you Rob and Carolyn for letting us come and share your wedding day with you! PS, I think all wedding receptions should have Rock Band available.


No comments: