
This summer has been the summer of weddings, and it hasn't ended yet. As most of you know, my little sister Chelsea is getting married Sept. 13 to Brandon Tracy. As most of you also know, there are a lot of girls in our family, which makes for many wedding dresses. Shaylee and I have decided to sell our wedding dresses on KSL so we can free up a little storage room in my mom's house plus we don't plan on wearing them again. Although this is a little sad, we are so grateful for the pictures of our weddings that we will always have to remember them by and share with our posterity. I thought I would post the pictures of our dresses so that if anyone reading this knows of someone getting married in the near future who is a size 8 or 10, they can direct them our way. Shaylee's dress is a size 8, very pretty princess waist dress. I remember her wedding day, and she just looked stunning! If I would've been just a little less broad in the shoulders,
I totally would've worn it for my wedding (I did love my dress though, so it all worked out!). We are selling it for $300 or best offer.
My dress is a size 10, and I must say I loved it! It is a dropped waist and has a sash that comes down the left front side split. We are selling it for $400 or best offer.
I totally would've worn it for my wedding (I did love my dress though, so it all worked out!). We are selling it for $300 or best offer. My dress is a size 10, and I must say I loved it! It is a dropped waist and has a sash that comes down the left front side split. We are selling it for $400 or best offer.
3 comments:
Hey Alex! How are you guys enjoying married life?
Hey Alex! Glad I found your blog! I didn't even know you had one! I can't wait for Chelsea's wedding, it'll be so fun, your dress was beautiful, good luck selling it!
You both were beautiful brides! I'm a cheeseball, sorry!
Post a Comment