Here are some pictures I took of Alex, Whitney, and Tristan at an Aggie Women's Football Clinic held July 30, 2008. I got the job of babysitting. It wasn't too bad and Tristan didn't seem to mind. There are lots of places for him to explore around football stadium. We started out in bleachers where he rubbed the tops of his feet raw on the cement crawling between the rows of seats. Then he found the stairs, oh so many stairs! He was in heaven but I didn't want to be responsible for having him bounce down 400 steps so we went down to the field. He was pretty satisfied by that to. If I ever have to babysit again I'm going to schedule Romney stadium, put him on the 50 yard line, and let him do whatever he wants. Piece of cake!Alex and Whitney are going to be pro football players when they grow up - but only on offense. Given what I saw on the pass protection drill, an opposing team could throw all day long without any problem. I think their strongest skill was tackling. Both took the tackling dummy to task. I hope it wasn't me Alex was thinking about when she was eying that dummy down.
No comments:
Post a Comment