Due to popular demand I have collected a variety of pictures of Tristan to share with everyone. For those of you who don't know, Tristan is my 1.25 year old nephew. These pictures were taken at the weekly dinner party we have here at the apartment with my brother, Tucker and sister, Whitney. I used to think that Tristan and I bonded at the USU women's football clinic because I was a really cool, personable guy who's good with kids. After observing him at dinner over the past several weeks I think I've been mistaken. Tristan will happily bond with anyone who has food on a plate they're willing to share. Tucker and I have discovered he likes to eat just about everything but he especially loves desert. I'm not sure if Whitney appreciates us getting him started on the sweets so young but he's too cute to refuse.If anyone has more pictures of him I could add to the slide show please send them to me via email. I'd be happy to include them.
No comments:
Post a Comment